Up & awake at 2 in the morning as wide awake. MBA completed & graduation ceremony in early July. Work transition ongoing & honeymoon period definitely over. Prescribing self a does of blog therapy.
Now would be a good as time as ever to collect things & reflect on both blessings & stressors
– Committing each & every day to God
– A very loving & supportive fiance
– Spending quality time daily with family
– Finding some time again to exercise daily (hopefully!)
– Picked up books & reading
– Work challenges due to operational hiccups with a number of clients
– Slow/no response on action items/matters requiring follow up with a few work colleagues
– … and surprisingly that’s it (expected more but is really much smaller once put into words)
– Meeting with client(s) & managers to try to resolve operational issues faced
– Talk with work colleagues on expectations & try to understand the challenges they face & how can I help them
– Leave work at work & focus time out of work on the things that really matter
Any other suggestions or thoughts on the issues faced?