StevBlogs is the public quasi-personal blog of Stev with topics generally fall into one (or more) of the following categories:-
- Blessings: The many joys & blessings in life
- Christian: On what matters most for our life to come
- Reflections: Thoughts & ruminations on life & (all that) jazz
- Rantings: Venting, hopefully humorously 😉
- Rats Race: Life in the maze of cheese & more importantly getting out
- Loving: Love, love, love makes the world go round…
- Whimsical: Inane humorous nonsensical pink dancing elephunks
About the Author
Stev is a newly married soon to be 30 Penangite who originally started blogging way back when the mention of blogging was likely to conjure pictures of timber felling. After completing his MBA & reaching a senior managerial position in an IT services organization, he resigned after spending much thought & is now journeying into a new world of entrepreneurship (hopefully one that floats…). In Stev’s non-spare time, he spends quality time with God, his beloved wifey-gf-lover-bf, family, friends & coffee.
StevBlogs being a place where we take things seriously but not very, verily welcomes chit-chat, discourse & discussion.
Our Friendly Blogger Pledge
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie,
A fly can’t blog, but a blog can fly.
Leave me a comment and I reply
Cottleston Cottleston Cottleston Pie.
(with apologies to AA Milne)
Last update: Dec 2012